Monday, May 26, 2008

You Likey?

Obviously, I have a new blog design.

Nope, I still don't really know what I'm doing.

But, I go on vacation for the weekend and come back and my RL friend's blog , Neurotically Yours, goes and gets glamified. I immediately dial her up and demand she tell me HOW SHE DID THAT.

She tells me to go to Leelou Blogs. She has awesome FREE templates that are easy to use. I go there and she's right, they are adorable, easy, and best of all ~ FREE!

Looking for a change? Click on the link on my sidebar!

Then, leave a comment so I can go visit your new digs.

4 comments:

Tami said...

It's FABULOUS!! I likey!!!!

By The Seat Of My Pants said...

Ooooohhhh....I love it!

Keeper Of All Things said...

I love it ......Going to get me some.......new blog design!!!

Keeper Of All Things said...

I might be blue myself cause I kinda messed it up. It's easy you say. I say easy for you. Look now I have no color HELP