Tuesday, May 27, 2008

SPT: Something Blue ~ Bunny Boo

It's time for Amuse-Bouche 's SPT Challenge.






Today's directive was something blue. I immediately thought of the color baby blue which led me to........thinking of my baby, Bunnyboo.



My BunnyBoo posing as Baby Blue.





It's early morning so the grass is wet.



She is just in a diaper, and we don't roll that way.


Her hairbows don't match.



And her mom keeps sticking her black camera in her face and sternly saying, "NO" to make her cry!

Wanna see how other's shot blue today? Click here!

Meanwhile, I'm off to try to spend the rest of the morning making it up to Bunnyboo ~ 'cause SERIOUSLY, have you evah seen anything so pathetically blue??

17 comments:

j said...

Awwwwww. Sorry Baby Boo.

I've got a joke for her to cheer her up.

Knock knock - who's there?

Boo.

Boo who?

Aw Don't cry. It's just me.

Ba-dump dump *ching*

Be blessed.

Jennifer

The Mom Jen said...

Aw poor dear! Hope her day pinks up.

Tami said...

I LOVE THOSE PICS!!! Even though you had to torture her to get them....oh, the things we will do for our blogs :)

Unknown said...

these are precious *blue* pictures!

Sarah said...

She is so cute. I especially love the look on her face in that first picture.

Jillybean said...

Awwwww.
I can't believe that you made her cry just to get a cute picture ;0)

(shhhhh............I do that to my niece all the time. She is SO cute when she cries!)
Darling pictures!

Bren's Life said...

Aww poor baby!!! She is so cute though & I love her cute hair.. What a sweet heart!

By The Seat Of My Pants said...

OMG...that is too funny! I love the pics. My mom has a whole side of her fridge dedicated to pics of my kid crying or just looking cranky.

Rachael said...

I can't wait to explore that blog you told me abut further! Wow the creativity! Do you know where abouts in that blog to find that blue color?

Your Bunny Boo is adorable!

Holly said...

Sorry your sweet Baby Boo was so very blue. What a cutie--even in trauma!

Dacia said...

That's the cutest "blue" that I've seen!

World's Greatest Mommy said...

So cute, and sweet, and sad!

What a doll!

Thanks for the visit to my blog and your nice comment!

Corey~living and loving said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww poor little honey. :( I hope you made it up to her big time. tee hee
cute cute cute!
have a great wednesday.

Daesha said...

It was worth all the torture and trauma. Those pics are adorable!! What a cutie-pie Bunny-boo is.

DD said...

ohhh that camera of ours is SO GOOD at capturing crying babies. :)

The Monkeys said...

Oh, poor baby blue! She is adorable in the first picture and I love her little pig tails!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute. I looove the first pic. Make it up to her big time!!