Sunday, May 25, 2008

Confession is good for your soul.....


Or so I've heard.



This is a little take off of the POST SECRET project that we have all seen before. One of the blogs I read, Dust Bunny Hostage, did something similar here and I thought I'd try it too.

I admit I love reading other people's secrets. I search to see if anyone else may have a similar secret to one of mine. I sometimes even read one and than think.........oh yeah, I guess that's a secret of mine as well, I just hadn't thought of it.

Anyone who knows me probably thinks I don't have many secrets, 'cause I talk a lot and tend to let most of it hang out there! But give me a anonymous setting (and I don't mean the drunk dialed 3 am kind)......and woo girl, it all comes out!

So here's your chance! Leave one of your secrets in the comment section.

MAKE SURE TO SIGN IN AS ANONYMOUS

I'll take Dust Bunny Hostage's rules for herself and apply them to myself:

And as for the rules for myself, I will not use any type of site meter to figure out who said what. I really don't CARE if you have a crush on your boss, I just want to see if there are any brave souls who will play along.AND, I reserve the right to delete any comments that are not appropriate for this site and Blog audience. Anything vulgar or base will have to go, K?If you don't have a Secret to share, make something up. I think a good portion of the people with the post cards do; at least that's what I tell myself.

Leave a real secret, make up a secret, leave someone else's secret........I don't care as long as you entertain me!

JUST REMEMBER TO DO IT ANONYMOUSLY!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have made out with a member of the same sex....

Anonymous said...

I have been known on occasion to eat a booger.

Anonymous said...

I have a crush on Edgar from Deadlyist Catch. Hmmmm did the spelling give me away?