Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Blue Christmas?

About 5 years ago a friend gave me a set of Christmas dishes.
I have a 8 person placesetting as well as a few serving pieces.

Aren't they adorable?


My ONLY issue with them is that the rest of my Christmas stuff is predominately red.


I do have other colors mixed in, but there is a awful lot of blue in these dishes to pull off my regular decorations.


So this year I decided to go Blue.



At least in the dining room.


But, I didn't want to have to really buy anything to pull it off.
I busted out the boys' birthday tablecloth and rifled through my fabric stash for all things blue. And then.....


I immediately thought of doing another one of these.


Whadda ya think?





Me too!



~And it's almost 80 degrees today and wet.........I'm sure that's why that vanity has still not been painted!