Wednesday, May 6, 2009

SPT: Something Old: Bahama Shores Mama


I really took this assignment literally and am making this post somethin old as this was supposed to be done yesterday :)

The something old I chose to do was my blog.

It's Bahama Shores Mama's one year anniversary ~ today!!!!



It's a bit of a cliche ~ but I can't believe it's been that long, and on the other hand it seems like I've been doing this so much longer!

I go in spurts where I am obsessively composing posts in my head to other times when my creative blog mojo is as dry as...........well, no need to go there.

Sometimes it seems I'm talking to myself, and many days I just may be. I have not been consistent enough to really build a following. And most of the time I'm okay with that.

I do believe to everything there is a season and my blogging comes and goes. I just hope for longer seasons.

Please check with me later today for a little giveaway to commemorate my blogversary.

In the meantime, if you haven't already done so, please go to Amuse-Bouche's and seeing all the old stuff that other's chose to showcase.

7 comments:

vgsmom said...

Congratulations! most of the time I'm just posting for myself and as a creative outlet. I can't believe I made it too 100 posts this week. The year anniversary will be here before I know it.

TheBMillers said...

Happy Anniiversary!! I too feel like sometimes I talk to myself as I'm not a consistant blogger either.. but try

Barbi

Keeper Of All Things said...

I can't believe its been a year.....seems like just yesterday you were nagging me!!!

donna said...

Happy Blog Anniversary :)

MaryRC said...

Oh happy OLD day! i hear ya! i feel the same very often!

Tina said...

Happy Anniversary! I just made it over 100 posts myself, and can't wait for my blogoversary to come. Cute take on this weeks SPT!

jenn said...

happy anniversary! cute spt. i think we all have those runs...blog a lot, then not so much. i love your boarder around your blog!