Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday Linky Love:


My man and I saw this Friday night and I'm still singing seductively.

I just discovered the share button in my google reader. But I've always loved how Like Merchant Ships has a link post, so I thought I'd do it too. Imitation is the highest form of flattery you know.

Here are a few of the items I've starred in my google reader this week:
~Creative House numbers tutorial: @ Blue Castle
~ I love quizzes like this: @ The Shabby Nest
~ I want to shop at this market: @ Notes from a Cottage Industry
~ May Day Baskets: @ Skip to My Lou
~ Adorable Give Away: @ Little Birdie Secrets
~ Fleur Cart: @ Joys of Home
~List Making at a whole new level: @ Everyday Celebrating
~ My number 1 basket: @ Joys of Home
~ Inspiration for the next baby shower I throw: @ Imperfect: The Pleated Poppy
~I'm sure I can find something to add: @ Oh Crap. My Parents Joined Facebook


Enjoy..........and remember, When You're Good to Mama, Mama's Good to YOU!

1 comment:

Tami said...

Thank you! Now, I'll be singing that song all day.......in my best Queen Latifah voice :)