Awhile back, my friend Tami took this quiz and posted the results on her blog. I decided to do it as well, seeing how I was wasting time at the computer instead of cleaning or caring for my children or other equally pressing concerns.
However, I'm a bit confused.
There are only 2 questions to this quiz.
I'm gonna answer these 2 questions and you will tell me about my personality?
Not just that......but what I was like as a child, what kind of parent I am, what's hard about me, what I should like about myself, my relationship style and what others can do to get along with me????
To say that I was skeptical is mild.
I took the test and.........
Here are my results:
Your result for Are You a Jackie or a Marilyn? Or Someone Else? Mad Men-era Female Icon Quiz...
You Are a Doris!
You are a Doris -- "I must help others."
Dorises are warm, concerned, nurturing, and sensitive to other people's needs.How to Get Along with Me
- * Tell me that you appreciate me. Be specific.
- * Share fun times with me.
- * Take an interest in my problems, though I will probably try to focus on yours.
- * Let me know that I am important and special to you.
- * Be gentle if you decide to criticize me.
- * Reassure me that I am interesting to you.
- * Reassure me often that you love me.
- * Tell me I'm attractive and that you're glad to be seen with me.
- * being able to relate easily to people and to make friends
- * knowing what people need and being able to make their lives better
- * being generous, caring, and warm
- * being sensitive to and perceptive about others' feelings
- * being enthusiastic and fun-loving, and having a good sense of humor
- * not being able to say no
- * having low self-esteem
- * feeling drained from overdoing for others
- * not doing things I really like to do for myself for fear of being selfish
- * criticizing myself for not feeling as loving as I think I should
- * being upset that others don't tune in to me as much as I tune in to them
- * working so hard to be tactful and considerate that I suppress my real feelings
- * are very sensitive to disapproval and criticism
- * try hard to please their parents by being helpful and understanding
- * are outwardly compliant
- * are popular or try to be popular with other children
- * act coy, precocious, or dramatic in order to get attention
- * are clowns and jokers (the more extroverted Dorises), or quiet and shy (the more introverted Dorises)
- * are good listeners, love their children unconditionally, and are warm and encouraging (or suffer guilt if they aren't)
- * are often playful with their children
- * wonder: "Am I doing it right?" "Am I giving enough?" "Have I caused irreparable damage?"
- * can become fiercely protective
Those who know me ~ please reread the HOW TO GET ALONG WITH ME SECTION (focusing on the last one) and tell me how accurate they got it.
Then go take the test and come back and tell me who you are: