My friend Tami at Neurotically Yours tagged me awhile ago for this but I was still wallowing in self pity so I'm just now getting to this.
*Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
* Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I've been wallowing in self pity for the last 5 weeks! My broken foot has really put a damper on my summer fun!!!!! I've basically laid on the couch reading or watching the Olympics. I've hobbled a few places, but always end up overdoing it and having to spend the next day laid up again. It sucks and I'm over it!!!! The cast came off Monday, but it's been replaced with a tall walking boot which is actually bigger and heavier than the cast was. But I can walk on it and take it off to shower and sleep in. I'm probably looking at 4 weeks in this.
2. This is my first "official" broken bone. I did break my pinky playing softball when I was in 7th grade but my mom just made a homemade splint out of tongue depressors. Don't try this at home. It didn't work and it's still crooked!!!
3. I'm having trouble with blogging. I was really enjoying myself but I'm feeling pressured lately so I haven't done any blogging. Did you notice??? I want to be funny and I'd love to be supportive or motivational or whatever but I want these posts to come easily. They aren't right now. Aren't I a barrel of fun???
4. I love to be a barrel of fun! I don't have to be the center of attention..........but always like to be thought of as that fun girl. Stop it, I didn't mean you should laugh AT me, but more like WITH me!
5. I was averaging more than a book a day for the first three weeks of my solitary confinement. I've slowed down considerably but still read every night.
6. My bedroom becomes my catch all. Whenever we are having a party I clean the "main rooms" by putting things in my room until I can find a place for them. Sometimes it takes me awhile to find a place for them.
7. I hate odd numbers. Is that a weird enough fact for you?
Since I probably don't have 7 people who still read me I'll tag anyone who wants to do this........
If you've read this please leave a comment (even if it's anonymous) so I know it's worth it to come up with SOMETHING to say on here! Show me the love!!!!